Nice job on the wiki Andrew. I also changed the background to the wiki let me know if you like the new one or the old one better.
I also went ahead and did the rest of the grant proposal so it is ready to be submitted to the Rockefeller Foundations.
So as of now I think we have completed all of our objectives for the Voices of Africa Project.
Myspace: Completed
Facebook: Completed
we also have 50 members in our VOA group, many of whom have shown interest in becoming involved in the project.
Wiki: Completed
Lurcy Grant: Completed and denied funds
Rockefeller Grant: Completed
Swahili resources: completed and posted on the websites.
In conclusion, working on the Voices of Africa project has been a very educational experience and has given us a lot of insight into the process of funding and building an ICT project.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job. I am glad to see you fulfilled all of the objectives. You have been great to work with and I hope you keep in touch. I leave on Monday so I will be available via email and I plan to post more frequently to the blog. Please go ahead and make the Wiki public. I think we are ready.
Asante sana.
Post a Comment